Saturday, March 27, 2010

Freebie Mini Kit * Forever Friends * and note


Desire have an agreeable weekend
this small one left sweet and affectionate Mini-kit to you
I hope that you should like
Kisses
Rose aka Touch me
NOTE
I apologize to them that for the scrap has removed ** Chocolate Lover ** I had an error and confused it on having put it free.
since this scrap is a PTU of a Collab for one of my shops.
You forgive for the disadvantages and thanks for his compression.
Sometimes we have bad days
*****************************
Deseo tengas un agradable fin de semana
te dejo este pequeño dulce y cariñoso Mini-Kit
espero te guste
Besos
Rose aka Touch me
NOTA
Les pido disculpas por haber quitado el scrap **Chocolate Lover** yo tuve un error y lo confundi al ponerlo free.
ya que este scrap es un PTU de un Collab para una de mis tiendas.
Disculpas por los inconvenientes y gracias por su compresion.
A veces tenemos malos dias


Tagger Size
contains
20 Papers 800 x 800 *Jpg
42 Elements * Png
300 pxi
Personal Use